Annons:
Taggeneral
Read 1430 times
Leia
2019-09-28 17:08

What do you do with your rubbish at the cinema?

I took my mum on a mother-daughter date to the cinema this week to see 'Hustlers' and OMG, can we just take a moment of appreciation for the goddess that is Jenifer Lopez. 

Talk about feeling and looking fab at fifty,  J-Lo had no body double for the film and had to do everything for herself and while she already was an amazing dancer, pole dancing is a whole other story! It is truly inspiring that she was able to learn how to pole dance to such a high standard in only two months. It really does proves that age is but a number! 

Anyway back on topic, I was wondering what do you usually do with you leftover popcorn, sweet wraps and Tango Ice Blast bottle when your film usually ends? 

Usually, I always take my rubbish with me and place it in the rubbish bins outside the screen. I do this because I don't want to make the cleaners life any harder, but I never thought about how that all then goes to landfill.

However, my local cinema has actually started to encourage you to leave your rubbish and they'll make sure it is recycled properly! I was very impressed by this and wondered had you ever consider this before?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-28 19:44

Oh I want to see this movie!

Niklas
2019-09-30 11:56

I leave the rubbish in garbage cans by the exit and trust that it will be properly taken care of. Jennifer Lopez has been a dancer for 30 years. That probably helped her get in shape for this role. She was selected by Time as one of the 100 most influential people in the world as late as last year (2018). 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-09-30 12:02

”Considered one of dance's "greatest success stories",[158] Lopez felt an emotional connection to dance since her youth, when she specialized in ballet, jazz and flamenco.”

» Jennifer Lopez - Wikipedia

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: